Friday, May 12, 2006

Nostalgic Fun: The Flour Sac & The Puddle

I was going through my Gigs & Gigs of data when i found some of my my pre-historic animation.
It was quite funny to see it all. Thought i 'd post a few even though they are very crude and old.

This particular one was my very first go at personality animation in my first year of college.
It had to be a flour sac interacting with a prop whos name i pulled out randomly from a hat.
I remember getting a "Mirror" first...but then i gave that up for a shot at pulling out some other more "Interetsing" prop, to only pull out a "Puddle", which had more or less similar possibilities as a "Mirror" but just add to it the fun of figuring out how to animate water if u wanna show some interaction! Joy!
Should have stuck with the damn "Mirror"!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Haha;

    Sweet! it brings on a laugh. Old is gold!

    Anushka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:04 PM

    Hahaha this one is funny...its just like fussy ol me....

    This one doesnt jumpstart!

    Its me again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool line test..
    it really shows what u wanna show.

    ReplyDelete