Saturday, March 11, 2006

Interstitial Project-"Matroshka Dolls" (10 seconds)

For my first major assignment this semester...ihave to conceive,develop and animate a 10 sec Interstitial saying "Be Right Back" or something to that effect...
And i have to include a Toy as the main star of it...and i have to model ,shade,texture,rig, animate it with enviorments and all that.
And yes..it could tell a story...if one could manage that in 10 seconds!

So...i have picked a set of "Matroshka"dolls, which my cousin very briliantly brought to my notice! (Thnx Annie)
Have just finished coming up with a short silly story/premise and finished a rough story reel for it (will post it later on in the day) and have to NOW start working on Setting up the characters in Maya....JOY!

Wish i could just jump to the Animation part directly!!:-(

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Kushal, I think it's a very creative idea. I can't wait to see the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Ahem Ahem...
    You realize my dear Kushal that your association of "Brilliant" and "Annie" (i.e ME) - will permanently be frozen in time - possibly on some internet cache somewhere - It's all over now!!! I know what you really think of me .... And don't think I'm going to let it go! You said it yourself! :P

    TEE HEE HEE!!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete