Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Adventures in Maya...My First CG Animation!!

God!! Who said computer animation is easy...or easier???
Its driivng me nuts...i admit that i love traditional animation more than i could even begin to care fo CG...but inspite of that , i do respect it as another tool to tell a story and hence i am getting acquainted with it.
Its so different form traditional animation in terms of the interface and how u approach things.
Atleast thats what i find right now in the initial stages.
I think am BEGINING to get a hang of animating in Maya...and those beuatiful web of colours called the "Graph Editor"...but Modelling, Texturing and all that technical stuff..just seems too alien to me right now...well,time will tell.

For now...i am trying to be brave by putting up my first piece of CG animation...ROBOT JUMP!

3 comments:

  1. Kushal... this is great.. I am impressed....it looks great....hmm.... kushal.. the CGI master... ha ha... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45 AM

    This was so scary it was like one of my nightmares. I don't know what kind of crazy things lurk in your head. You are scary! A headless robot? Do you really think disney will allow you to distribute such frightening material? I hope not. I am creeped out now... I won't be able to sleep for a week... Oh no...

    ReplyDelete
  3. when do i get to see something as cute as our doe eyed bambi !!!

    ReplyDelete