Friday, February 24, 2006

Welcome!

Hello one and all...
So finally i have a "Blog"...
Been procastinating about it for ages...so today on my birthday, made a firm resolve to get started on it.
I must warn and excuse myself at the very start for the many typos that are to follow...however i do promise to make a sincere effort to keep them to a minimum...but please do bare with me!

So..now that i have a blog,what do i put on it?
Am torn between either having a personal blog with pics, my 2 cents here and there or a work related blog where post my art/work etc etc ...
So,for now i will just keep it fairly casual i guess..throw in a bit of everything every now and then randomly...lets see how this works!

So...feel free to say whatever u wanna say...would love that!

Cheers!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:09 AM

    Way to Go! And you already doing a good job of it. Welcome to the world of blogging. Its so addictive, that it will become your world. But resist it sometimes. BTW, good to know you are back in the country you love so much and a place that fuels your creativity. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:56 AM

    I MISS YOU KUSHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:36 AM

    LOL - nice site!

    Love,
    -Anita

    ReplyDelete