Friday, February 24, 2006

"A Dirty Shade Of White"

This is a 2 min live action short that i did as a group project with 5 fellow student friends (Tom,Matt, Normand, Nathan & Maggie) at Sheridan College.
It was a cool assignment to get us to understand the concepts and tools of filmmaking!

We had loads of fun working on it and we also Won and were Nominated for Best Film and Best Art Direction at the "Conflict Film Awards":-)

I myslef, worked on the Story/Screenplay, Audio/Video Editing and the Lighting.
It was my first go at Editing ever, and it was quite challenging at that time cause we had around 7-8 mins of great (and some not so great) footage...and the film HAD to be 2mins!

But what i enjoyed the most was coming up with the concept and executing the End Credits!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Kushal! I can't believe we worked on this like 4 years ago or something... Wow, brings back memories of school days! Awesome first post. Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Hey Kushal,
    I remember this...you guys had an amazing conflict film....but first of all i'd like to say...I CAN'T BELEIVE YOUR IN T.O AND DID'NT SAY ANYTHING TO ME!!!....i mean, did i mean NOTHING to you...call me..i'm still at home..416-654-2032..please..or I will hunt you down!...and I will have my blog space up soon, theres so much i need to share with you. Okay..see ya.

    ReplyDelete